from Genoa to the World
Founded by Vittorio Cauvin, the Cauvin Group started out in Genoa in 1890 where he established the first Italian company specialised in importing organic fertilisers from South America.
Over the course of five generations, the Group has continually grown by diversifying its activities through two World Wars and continuous changes in the markets, developing relationships with the leading manufacturers in the various sectors and always paying close attention to the needs of Italian and foreign customers.
The Cauvin family has always maintained control of the Group by developing a careful policy of alliances and partnerships with its subsidiaries.
The result of the work accomplished by five generations is the current dynamic group of companies whose future development is assured thanks to the presence of the fifth generation of the family and that of highly professional partners, managers, and associates.